Friday, July 6, 2012

Ribbon Cards

Summer has been fun! My husband and I have been been working hard to prepare for our soon to be baby. We are getting house projects done, and baby projects done as well.

Before all the projects began I went to Hawaii to visit my best friend (as I have mentioned before). She had a huge mold problem, and was afraid to hang special photos, so she decided to display her cards in a super cute way! She put ribbons up with push-pins and hung the cards on the ribbon. I have saved all my special cards from the last few years, and decided to display just like hers! Here is the finished product:





In order to make this the first thing I did was make the push-pins a bit more exciting by super glueing $1 bin flowers from Michaels.








Then I hung the ribbon in the hallway. I used thick ribbon, and actually hung it up straight first, because the weight of the cards make it dip.

Then I hung the cards, and paper clipped the cards folded long way. It was simple, and lit up the hallway!

Well, time for my next craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment