Sunday, August 19, 2012

Natalie's Nursery

I finally finished Natalie's ABC project, and I needed to finish her nursery! Especially since her due date is only 3 weeks again. My family came down from my hometown, and we got to work this weekend, and the nursery is now complete, and I am complete thrilled with how it looks!




We went with a book theme - what else would a teacher do!

In the first picture, I used book covers and cut them out and framed them.

In the second picture, my husband and I got a sticker quote, it is from Dr. Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go."

In the third picture, I got stuffed animals from many different places, and books instead of cards from friends at the two baby showers I had.

In the fourth picture, my husband and I found Hungry Caterpillar stickers from ebay.

Finally, the last photo, I found the rocking chair at Goodwill, and my husband awesomely stained it!

I am very happy with our book themed room!!


No comments:

Post a Comment