Friday, January 3, 2014

Life with a toddler

This year Natalie is now a toddler. As moms know, toddlerhood equals a crazy run around life with many melt downs. It is exhausting! 

This year, I will attempt to write down one thing she did during the day, hopefully all will be positive, though I bet some will be a little silly.

One of my coworkers told me he did this with his kids, and he loves to look back at it. I hope to be able to look back and enjoy these posts.

(Previous posts)
January 1st
Tonight while reading Natalie's favorite book, comprehension began! I said stomp your feet (and she did) clap your hands (clap, clap!), everybody ready for a barnyard dance! Bow to the horse (she bows), bow to the cow (bows again), twirl with the pig if you know how (and she twists at her waist from side to side).

January 2nd 
While taking a bath, Natalie loves to press her face against the glass and make funny faces. Tonight I snuck around the glass and boo'ed her. She laughed so hysterically. We continued in this manner till the end of bath time. 

January 3rd
This morning I had to wake Natalie up to go to daycare. I turned on the light, watch her sleep for a second, then she pokes her head up, looks at me, smiles, throws her paci in the crib, and reaches her arms for me. It melts my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment