Monday, February 4, 2013

Fun and Free!

I am so thankful I am teacher. It gives me days off, so I can have quality time with Natalie. My husband and I have been trying to save some money, so that we can hopefully visit my sister who is soon-to-be moving to Italy. So, lately I have been trying to find some fun and free things to do with Natalie. Here are the list of things we have done so far, and hope to do soon.
1) Go to the Library.
     Most libraries have free baby story times, toddler story times, teenage activities, etc. It is fun to hang out at the library!

2) Go to the beach.
     Of course, this only works if you live near a beach, and luckily we do.
3) Pool time!
     We have a pool in our HOA, I cannot wait for it to get warm, so we can have pool time.

4) Play at the Park
     Though Natalie is small, we still swing on the swings. 

5) Go for a walk.
     We have trails near our house, and walking around those trails are fun!

6) Check out your local recreation center.
     I found out recently that our Rec Center lets you take our kid to their gymnastics center and lets them play for only $1!! I mean it's not free by $1 for gymnastics is CHEAP.

7) Check out a Farmer's Market.

8) Enjoy time with your baby, whether it is free or paid for!! Time flies when you have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment